Our Good Shepherd Fall Festival at our St. James Site
1128 St. James Ct., Madison, WI
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Special Saturday, November 10, opportunity to shop at our Trash and Treasure Sale. This special time has a $5.00 entry charge. Times are 9:00 to 12:30 am.
Our Festival begins with a Polka Mass at 8:30am on Sunday, November 11.
Sunday offerings include
- Our Famous Pfeffernuesse Sale beginning at 9:00 am,
- Mouth watering Mound Bread,
- Delicious Chicken Dinner beginning at 11:30 am,
- Scumptious Bake Sale,
- Fascinating Craft Sale,
- Famous Trash and Treasure Sale,
- Fully shelved Book Sales,
- New, fun Children Games with Biblical Themes-Jonah and the Whale, Joseph and his Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Noah’s Ark and more,
- Tremendous Silent Auctions and Raffles,
- Salty and Tasty Nut Sale,
- And Snack Bar for those on the run.